Trulance can be taken any time of the day, with or without food
You shouldn’t have to plan your day around your medication. Trulance helps you take control of your schedule with flexible dosing.
Simply take Trulance
Convenient packaging that is patient preferred
When asked, the majority of patients preferred Trulance packaging to a traditional pill bottle.
Packaging made with you in mind
Trulance is the only prescription medication for Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC) available in a unique calendar pack designed to help:
- Make it easy to remember to take your medication
- Ensure you never miss a dose with tablets organized for each day of the week
- Remind you when it’s time to refill your prescription
Frequently asked dosing questions:
If you miss a dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at your regular time. Do not take 2 doses at the same time to try to make up a missed dose.
Taking Trulance in applesauce
- Crush the Trulance tablet in a clean container until it is a powder
- Mix with 1 teaspoon of room temperature applesauce
- Swallow all of the Trulance and applesauce mixture right away. Do not keep the Trulance and applesauce mixture for future use
Dissolving Trulance in water
- Place the Trulance tablet in a clean cup and pour 1 ounce (30 mL) of room temperature water into the cup
- Gently swirl the Trulance tablet and water for 10 seconds, or until the Trulance tablet falls apart
- Swallow all of the Trulance tablet and water mixture right away. Do not keep the mixture for future use
- If you see any part of the tablet left in the cup, add another 1 ounce (30 mL) of water to the cup, and swirl for at least 10 seconds, and swallow right away
Take Trulance by mouth, 1 time each day—with or without food, or exactly as your doctor tells you to take Trulance.
- Store Trulance at room temperature between 68°F to 77°F (20°C to 25°C)
- Keep Trulance in a secure place and in the bottle or blister pack that it comes in
- The Trulance bottle contains a desiccant packet to help keep your medicine dry (protect it from moisture). Do not remove the desiccant packet from the bottle
- The Trulance bottle contains a polyester coil to help protect the tablets during shipping. Remove the polyester coil from the bottle and throw it away when you are ready to start taking Trulance
- Keep the container of Trulance tightly closed and in a dry place
- Safely throw away Trulance that is out of date or no longer needed
Keep Trulance and all medicines out of the reach of children.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Call 1-888-869-8869 or ask your doctor or pharmacist during your next appointment/prescription refill.